whos the man?

To Answer All of Life's Hard Questions and Mess With People's Heads?

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Testing It Out

A few weeks ago Heather (my Hot wife & Love of my life) mentioned something about some of the blogs she had been reading. I had read Burt's but hadn't paid a whole lot of attention to anyone elses to be honest. So I thought I'd check em out. After reading a few things about the weekly womens cookie making, craft making, trips & other uninteresting (dig at Paige) stuff I thought I'd give it a shot. After all, as everyone knows I have ALOT to say. Sometimes even when people don't want to hear it. It's part of my charm! So, I'll be giving it a try after all. After thinking at first, who cares about blogs! But mine will be more interesting! Just kidding ;-)

by MattD

No comments: