whos the man?

To Answer All of Life's Hard Questions and Mess With People's Heads?

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Random Thoughts

It has been very slow and boring at work today...that and alot of time in the woods this weekend gave me plenty of time to reflect...


-I love Turkey (or chicken) & dressing...any time of the year
-I enjoy hunting even if I don't harvest anything...just being in the woods is relaxing
-I enjoy sitting on the back porch and cooking on the grill more than you can imagine
-I'm noticing that the bandwagon is overflowing (not a dig at AL fans at all)
-I can't stand men who don't act like men ...I'm a little old school
-I want a motorcycle to ride with Jake...or 4 wheeler (could use it for hunting)
-I can't stand grown women that act like girls and use silly words like a girl and pout..drives me nuts..
-I can't stand parents that sit in the pick up line for 10 minutes getting there babies in the car at school!!! Have to get out and hug them and help them in the car etc...and the kids 12!!! Let em grow up
-I enjoy watching a good fight (MMA) gets me going
-I'd love to have a cabin in the woods to spend time with the family...
- I would love to have some homemade Banana Pudding with the Meringue on top...
--I wish I had more time to spend one on one with the boys

4 comments:

j_webb said...

I am not going to open my office Saturday, but if I were, some Bama fans would inevitably drive up DURING the game with thier Bama sweats and flags all over thier vehicle and want to ...look at buildings or homes? Are you kiddin' me?
I want to say "Hey, What are you doing here? Don't you want to actually SEE the game???"
These are the "bandwagon" fans. They really don't care about the game itslef and probably couldn't name three major conferences in FBS football... but thier "deddy" was a Bama fan and...well.. "Man!...ain't these flags cool! woo hoo Go Bama!"
And yes, they are coming out of the unfortunate woodwork. I'm hoping for a miracle. My guess is Bama 24 Auburn 13... but if we somehow win this one, they will be more upset than they were when Obama was elected. WAR EAGLE!

MattD said...

I've noticed a bumper crop of brand new car flags around town lately. The funny thing is they'll have about 4-5 flags on the car during the week....they're suppose to be flown on the way to the game...but wait these fans don't actually go to a game..

Anonymous said...

banana pudding...yum. nice list. i have to agree with most of it. except for the hunting thing. cause i've never been hunting and all.

Crissy said...

I'd love a cabin in the woods too! And maybe you could sit on the back porch and grill for me! Ha