whos the man?

To Answer All of Life's Hard Questions and Mess With People's Heads?

Monday, September 29, 2008

Heather Van Gogh?




Heather has been going to (Sip N Strokes) a studio with some friends and painting lately. At first I was like, eh..okay. You're going to drink and do paint by numbers. But I stand corrected. She did a pretty goood job on these. I like having some real paintings in the house. We are in dire need of decorating. So the more the merrier. Not exactly great picture taking by me, but you get the idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! You know lots of times I see things in stores for 50 bucks or more and I think, I could do that! And the cool thing is, you can!

Shame on you...paint by numbers...men.

Kim said...

cool

j_webb said...

Those rock. Nice colors. Never knew Heather was an Art-eest. I like saying "Art-eest". (w/ a french accent)