whos the man?

To Answer All of Life's Hard Questions and Mess With People's Heads?

Friday, January 11, 2008

OOMPAH!!! Oktoberfest in February! 1st Annual Beer & Brat Swap








Come one Come all to the First Annual Manfest known as the "Beer & Brat Swap"...Bring a friend, bring a family member, just bring beer. Good ole make bonding at it's best.







  • When: Feb 9th 6PM-???


  • Where: My house (1023 Creel Drive Moody)


  • Why: Why not?


  • What to bring: Beer and Brats!


Just to get the women riled up I'll post this:





6 comments:

Kim said...

nice pic. droll, very droll.

Anonymous said...

thank you for changing it from my birthday! i'll let my man know!

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

we are leaving to go out of town on the 5th. scott's disappointed that he won't be able to be there. are you going to do this again sometime? let me know when.

MattD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MattD said...

That Pic is just for you, Kim...thought you might like it.

I'll probably do something for March Madness (NCAA Tourney)...

MattD said...

Oh, Melissa...thanks for "letting" your man come out and play. We appreciate it...