whos the man?

To Answer All of Life's Hard Questions and Mess With People's Heads?

Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day Of Spring! & I'm Ready...

I'm ready to get out and hit a honky tonk...get out and have a good time have a few drinks, throw some darts, do a little dancing, (maybe a little fightin..) just kidding..too old for that. Unfortunately, I don't think Heather *aka Mary Poppins* would got for that. I need to get a little rowdy every once in a while. The warm weather's getting me going, man. I want to hit Inisfree Pub or Zydecos's. My birhtday is in May sounds like as good a reason as any other to get out.
I need to enlist some people to help me talk her into it..any volunteers?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're like a kid begging mom to have a huge birthday bash at McDonalds or something. If anything goes down, Brian will be there.

Simma' dow' now!

MattD said...

Can't help it. I've got the urge to get out and do something.

j_webb said...

I'll ask your wife if you ask mine! Remember doing that to your parents? hah hah
Then your parents get angry because you asked them in front of everyone. We should re-visit some of these old techniques. Have Steve mention it during announcements!