whos the man?

To Answer All of Life's Hard Questions and Mess With People's Heads?

Friday, June 27, 2008

Ready For The Beach?

After we get through with this District Tournament we're heading to the beach. Normally we go for the whole week, but because of All Stars we're cutting it short. Figures we have several friends (Rance&Aimee, Rick&Rhonda, & somebody else I'm forgetting) that are all going to be coming down. As soon as we have to leave! I'm really sick of All Stars. Heather and Adam are leaving Saturday morning, while Jake and I stay for his game. Then we are leaving, unless we lose then we have to play on Sunday. Fun.
The worst part is I'll feel like I can't relax and I'll have to come back early to deal with Regionals (that start on July4th!). But you sign up for it so you've got to go at it full force. It's killing Heather. She's missing tonight's and tomorrow's game. She loves seeing her boys play ball. I missed some of his games last yr traveling for work, and it really bothered me. I know there will be a 100 more, but we hate to miss one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your vacation, make yourself relax! It feels funny meeting for Biblestudy and Heather is not there.