whos the man?

To Answer All of Life's Hard Questions and Mess With People's Heads?

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine-Why I Love My WIfe!




Wish I could have gotten this started sooner, but it still counts!


  • Although I'm not morning person, She wakes up every morning even more beautiful and energetic as she was when she was the day before.

  • She always seems to "not" get frustrated byt the constant questions from the boys.

  • She always looks amazing, even in pajamas..except for those flannels ones..just kidding

  • She works 40 hours a week and still keeps the house clean, cooks dinner, washes clothes, helps Jake with his homework, and finds time for me.
  • She never complains about it or procrastinate about the daily duties around the house, even though she's working and not at home.

  • Here's to a working Mom that can get all the "daily" stuff done and work. I'm not into time management so she has to be.

  • She always knows what's going on with the boys and their schools, and who the kids are they play with.....HOW?

  • She has a way of pointing out my (very few) mistakes without be patronizing.

  • She exercises all the time to "get into" shape, when I thought she already was!

  • Manages to constantly look for opportunities to point out to talk to the boys about Christ in situations I never would have thought of.

  • She's an organizer. Everything is planned to the last detail. All I have to know is what to where.

  • She still looks like that 19 year old girl that I fell in love with.

  • She tries to reach out to most people at church even though I (like most) fall into a group and stay there.

  • She puts up with me and my warped sense of humor.


6 comments:

Scott H said...

Uuuugh! Man points, hello!
Swaping man points for brownie points may be acceptible, check with Trace.
BTW, can I clip and paste? May need a few brownie points myself!

Kim said...

I think that's sweet, but I would- don't you know. She's quite a catch!

MattD said...

One time a year I have to be all sweet and stuff..

Ginger said...

Your wife is pretty awesome! She's definetly a keeper!

BTW, are you helping with Parent's Night Out? Trace is counting on you being there!

MattD said...

Ginger,
Maybe..I'm planning on being there if needed. IF not I may go home...I'm sick..sinus infection..bronchitis..blah

Anonymous said...

Heather is one of the sweetest most sincere gals I know. She reminds me alot of my mom when I was growing up, especially when I see her with the boys. And God love her for putting up with you! (I'm kidding!) You can't be all that bad if Heather loves you! There I said something nice!