whos the man?

To Answer All of Life's Hard Questions and Mess With People's Heads?

Friday, February 1, 2008

Things I Want To Accomplish

I've been doing some thinking lately and there are a couple of things I regret not finishing. I'd like to do. Some I will some I won't some are a dream.
  • Finish me degree. I was going to school at night to finish before I started traveling for work and put it on the back burner. Now I just can't afford it. I'm a Sr though and still enrolled at UAB, so I will finish. I may be 40 but I'll get it done.
  • Get my Black Belt. I was so close (several yrs ago). I was testing for it the next time, and then got 2 ribs cracked in a fight and stopped for awhile. Then got married and it slowly faded away.
  • Kill a trophy buck. I love to hunt, but that trophy has eledued me for years. One day he's gonna step out in front of me and I won't hesitate.
  • Go to all the SEC stadiums and watch AU play. I think that would be so cool to hit all those different stadiums.
  • Go to Wichita and watch the College World Series. That would be cool.
  • Travel to Eurpoe. I've been to Germany, Austria, Lichtenstein, Swtzerland, and stopped in the Nederlands on aour way home. I'd love to go back with Heather.
  • Own a Porsche. My favorite car of all time. Kids don't need college. Daddy needs a Porsche, just an old one and I'd be happy.
  • Travel the US. I'd love to see the Grand Canyon and the New England coast. I'd really go to go to DC and see the Lincoln Memorial.
  • Understand Romans (Heck any of the Books of the Bible), but especially Romans.

There's more but that's all for now..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to do a US trip - Washington DC is one of the first places I'd go. The Smithsonian would be awesome and I've heard every american needs to visit the Holocaust Museum. I know that one would be hard but I feel like I must see it before I die. And it would be FABULOUS for me to see the Lourve Museum in Paris one day.

Ginger said...

Cool stuff! Well at least you guys have a place to stay in England!