whos the man?

To Answer All of Life's Hard Questions and Mess With People's Heads?

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Glad It's Over...Well Almost

Had a great Christmas...boys woke us up at 5AM!!...Santa came and left some great gifts. I also love what he does to the tree....he leaves candy canes all over the tree and fills up our stockings with candy and fruit. Adam was so excited I thought he was going to bounce off the walls.
They got plenty of things to get banged up with. Jake got a skateboard, a scooter, BB Gun (you'll shoot your eye out Red Ryder version!), and Adam got a stand up punching bag (since he's always hitting ppl), a bike, a small skateboard, and plenty of other stuff. Heather got plenty of nice clothes and a CD/Radio (under cabinet) for the kitchen..(because she spends SOOO much time in there! Just kidding babe...
I was good this year too (I know, I know...no smart comments) and got a couple of DVD's (even though I got tires a few weeks ago).
All in all it was tiring but fun...more to follow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you all had a nice christmas together. sounds like the boys really enjoyed it too!

MattD said...

It was all good...too much food. Had to eat breakfast at my house with Heather's family(10AM) and then lunch at my parents house at 2PM...not enough time in between...the boys and my little princess had fun...

Anonymous said...

Good grief you like the song "flo" too???? Brian likes it. If I have to hear one more lyric from it, I'm going to scream. I think we need to compare you guys' family tree and make sure you don't share a branch somewhere down the line.

MattD said...

Well, golly I do...how bout that...I gotsta get my groove on, girl...it's almost New Years Eve...things in common...let's see..both like AU, good taste in music, similar thought process, good taste in women (giving him some leeway there)..ahem...sounds like a good man ....
noe more lyric...like "next thing ya know shorty hit the floor and got low, low, low..."....Are you screamin yet?....glad I could be of service..