whos the man?

To Answer All of Life's Hard Questions and Mess With People's Heads?

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Top Reasons To Let You Know You're Too Old To Party On New Years!


  • Trying to have a "party" with kids around isn't the same as it use to be...now its baloons and cake...it use to be kegs and shots!


  • Instead of figuring out who is having the best countdown party to go to you try not to leave the house because it's "too crowded"...that use to be the point.


  • Instead of counting down the seconds at Midnight your trying to stay awake at 10!


  • Now if you try and dance for more than 15 minutes your legs are sore the next day.


  • If you try and make a request for a song they refer to it as an "oldie"


  • Now you not only can't understand the songs you can't figure out the artist names...Timbaland feturing Low T w/ remix by bakdadjknfkd...uhh ok


  • Instead of getting to kiss a girl at 12 their all kissing each other..hmmm...not necessarily a bad thing...never mind not going there .


  • Instead of the biggest baddest fireworks you have to spend all your time and money on sparklers..

  • More to follow as they become apparent...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this post! yep, struggling to stay awake at 10 is a big problem!

MattD said...

The problem I have is if I start getting tired by 8-9 and don't go to bed I'm up until 11...hit my second wind then can't sleep..

Ginger said...

Fun times at your party last night! You were the life of the party, so what does that say about the rest of us?! Are we too old?
Thanks!

Kim said...

I was falling asleep at the table when we were playing a game at 12 midnight. Honestly though, I did the same thing at 21. Last night I went to bed at 8:30.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kim, on New Year's Eve we popped a bottle of champagne but it didn't taste good to me so I had two sips of it and threw it out. I went to bed at 10pm. Slept 9 lovely hours. Brian let me rest while he listened for the baby.

MattD said...

If I knew I was being filmed I wouldn't have goofed off so much...I'd thrown some of my "moves" in there...but it was fun...I especially like Jake & Adam's worm/fish out of water...Kind of hard to dance on carpet

Ginger said...

Yeah, the boys did good! They are fearless in front of a crowd! Where'd they get that from?

MattD said...

I have NO IDEA! :-)...that's one thing I do want to pass on to them...don't worry about what ppl think just have fun....