whos the man?

To Answer All of Life's Hard Questions and Mess With People's Heads?

Friday, December 14, 2007

Merry Christmas To All My Democrat Friends

MERRY CHRISTMAS!




To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great . Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year




10 comments:

Ginger said...

That's funny stuff, Matt! You crack me up!

MattD said...

So I am funny...see Heather thinks I'm an idiot so I need at least some body to laugh with me and not at me

Anonymous said...

very funny mr. davis! very funny! hey, brian wants me to ask you have you seen the heinekin kegs? they are not huge kegs, i think they are the equivilant of 40 bottles...anywho, he might bring one to the manfest you are having. i'm not a beer drinker, but it tastes really good, fresher. he thought ya'll might like it.

MattD said...

I have seen the Heinekin kegs..that's a definite...Brian get extra Brats for that one!...still don't have a definite date...trying to figure out my Social Director's (Heather) schedule...

Anonymous said...

brian is really into those kegs, more of a novelty than anything else. we have two empty ones in the garage. we look like a frat house.

MattD said...

That's funny...my kind of guy..does he make you hold him up so he can do a keg stand?

Anonymous said...

no, my days of doing keg stands are over! brian was a funneler, though. ah, college....

MattD said...

no keg stands huh? you've just switched to doing shotguns..more lady like..

Anonymous said...

i'm a sipper...THAT my friend is more lady like, good thing i spelled that correctly. you can find me sitting by kim hill laughing at all the menfolk.

MattD said...

Yes it is a good thing..I had to do a double take on that one...laughing at the men folk..whos talks like that..menfolk..